What is Royalty-free?
- Royalty-free means you only have to pay for the right to use a end product. You do not need to pay extra or ongoing fees for everyone who sees or uses it.(of course, illegal use is prohibited).3DVirtualSet products are Royalty-free unless otherwise noted.
What license types does "3D Virtual Set" offer?
- We offers two types of licenses: Standard License and Extended License.
- Each file downloaded from 3D Virtual Set is constrained by a Standard License. Extended Licenses give you additional rights. Your use of the Content is subject to the Standard License terms unless you purchase an Extended License.
- Standard License You can use content to create 1 unique end product.You can create any number of copies of the end product. The end product is distributed for free.
- Extended License You can use content to create unlimited number of end product.You can create any number of copies of the end product. The end product may be sold or for charge.
|Number of end products
|Number of end products copies
|End product distributed for free
|End product may be sold or for charge
My favorite software is not in the list?
- The types of templates we have prepared are:After Effects，Premiere Pro，Final Cut Pro，Photoshop(+PNG)，Motion Graphics，Tricaster，vMix，OBS，XSplit，Wirecast.If the software you are using is not the same, The "Photoshop" template is a good choice, it contains a lot of png layer with Alpha channel, such as "Light.png", "Desk.png","Broadcast stage.png", "Floor.png" and more. You can output png files one by one for your other live streaming software.
I don't have a software foundation, can I use it?
- Even if you are a beginner, you still need to have a certain operating foundation of the software. Follow our graphic tutorial step by step until you have finished replacing all the material.
- (Our tutorial is just for you to use project files, not a professional tutorial for related software.)
License type case
- Simply put, the type of Extended License depends on whether the end product is directly profitable (except for broadcast TV shows).
- 1. The end product requires the customer to pay for viewing, you need to purchase an Extended License.
- 2. The end product is a radio and television program, although it is free to play. You need to purchase an Extended License.
- 3. The end product is sold to the customer and you need to purchase an Extended License.
- 4. The end product is an advertisement and you need to purchase a Standard License.
- 5. The end product is distributed to customers free of charge and you need to purchase a Standard License.
What does non-exclusive mean?
- This means that we can license the same content to others, and you do not have the sole right to use it.
Can I modify my purchase?
- Yes, you can modify and manipulate the content to make a single end product(Standard License) or any number of end product(Extended License).
What are the scopes of licenses you can use?
- Websites; blog posts; web and mobile applications; social media; advertising; film and television production; marketing campaigns; corporate presentations; newspapers; magazines; books;
I am a commercial organization, do I have to purchase an Extended License?
- No, use in a business environment does not necessarily mean the use of Extended Licenses. If you are showing to customers for free, you only need a Standard License.(For example, on a commercial website, customers can access the end product without paying.)
- Conversely, although you are a school, news or charity, you will have to pay to watch the end product, you will need to purchase an Extended License.
Which license should I use for commercial advertising?
- You only need to buy a Standard License, because commercials can be viewed for free, and the type of license does not depend on whether you sell the product itself in the ad.
Which license should I use for radio and television programs and movies?
- You need to purchase an Extended License, although it is a free channel and does not charge customers, but because the end product is a TV show, this is different from advertising.
Can I divide the content board to the customer?
- No, you may not distribute or sell our content under any circumstances. You can also not distribute and sell modified templates to your own templates.
- You can only distribute the end product to the customer for free; or sell the end product to the customer.
- Content definition: Any content downloaded from our website.
- end product definition: Modify the resulting end product using the content downloaded from our website.
Who can use the template project besides me?
- Template projects are non-transferable and sublicensable. You may not transfer or sublicense them to others unless you purchase on behalf of your employer or client. In this case you need to declare and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind you. Employer or customer to comply with the terms of this agreement. If you do not have this permission, your employer or customer may not use the content. At this time, you need to send your employer's information to: email@example.com, in order to provide after-sales service and content updates in the future.
- The Standard License has a maximum of 1 seat;The Extended License has a maximum of 3 seat(same person). which is only for the original template project and does not affect the use of the end product.
Do I need to purchase a license again each time I use a template?
- One license per unique end product and for each different client.(For example, you create multiple customized rendered videos for different clients.)
- If your work is a series, you only need to purchase a license once for a series. Series definition: TV drama series, program journals. (content must be connected, similar)
- You can create any number of copies of a single end product for yourself or for a customer.
Can the license be transferred?
- Normally we do not allow you to do so unless you are the agent we have designated.
Can I own the intellectual property of the project?
- No,the final intellectual property and copyright of all templates are owned by Anbin.
Can I use the trademark or video in the template?
- No, you can't use logos or other trademark elements in the template, they are owned by the original author and are for demonstration purposes only.